Studying online does not mean studying in isolation.
Our online learning is specifically designed for busy working adults, so it’s delivered 100% online with interactive, ‘snackable’ content. Academy of Fitness study options offer genuine flexibility, industry insights, practical skills and the support you need to achieve your career goals.
At AOF, you’ll have access to our student learning portal, which is a complete digital resource that grants you flexibility plus all the resources you need at your fingertips.
The student learning portal provides:
- subject learning material
- resources including study guides, videos, and more
- a variety of engaging learning activities
- assessment templates and style guides
- additional learning materials if you wish to advance your learning
- bonus business content including marketing and social media
- assessment tips and guides
- and more.
What is required of online study?
Online Learning Requirements
Fitness courses online study students are required to:
- Have access to a computer, the internet, a printer, and a digital camera or smartphone.
- Upload a variety of different types of files to their online student profile as part of assessment criteria (Word Doc, PDF, image files, video/movies, files, and spreadsheets).
- Have access to general fitness training and health testing equipment (for example, callipers and a tape measure) to complete different assessment tasks.
- Support from friends and family who can act as clients at different times throughout your study, you will need a maximum of three participants for assessments.
Supporting you at every step
For over 18 years, we’ve successfully supported more than 9,000 students through our Certificate III & IV in Fitness courses. When you enrol with AOF, you’ll be supported by our skilful team of academic, student support and professional staff, who will be with you every step of your fitness studies journey. Our academic staff are all still working as personal trainers themselves and have extensive teaching histories before coming to work with the Academy of Fitness.
The AOF online learning experience includes several student support services that include telephone and written support options.