With a Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40215) you are qualified as a Personal Trainer, allowing you to train clients one on one in a gym setting, deliver training sessions outdoors and work with younger adults and children.
The Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40215) also provides you with the knowledge and skills to ensure you cater for the needs of all individual clients.
At Academy of Fitness we’re all about flexibility and affordability, which means that as long as you’re super keen to study fitness, we will do our best to make that happen.
We package our courses to ensure YOU get the outcome you desire. The same nationally accredited training just packaged to your interests WITHOUT paying for unnecessary subjects.
Successfully completing this qualification will give you the ability to set yourself apart in the fitness industry.
Download Course Brochure
For more information on fees, course outlines, career outcomes and course duration.
Our industry partners
Once I graduate what will I be able to do with my fitness qualification?
Personal trainers typically work independently, either inside a gym, outdoors or at client’s homes or workplaces. Qualified PT’s can offer one-on-one training, small group fitness sessions, program writing & development, client assessment, exercise demonstration, plus monitoring & session supervision. More experienced personal trainers can also manage teams within fitness facilities.
How do I find a job as a personal trainer?
At Academy of Fitness, it’s not enough for us just to see you graduate. We’re not satisfied until we see you gain employment in the fitness industry. As soon as you enrol in one of our fitness courses, we will be educating you about the fitness industry as a whole – not just the part where you train clients. The Academy of Fitness trainers are all highly qualified & experienced fitness professionals and are here to answer all of your burning questions and offer their expertise in any way they can.
Academy of Fitness is also very excited to offer the following resources for fitness graduates:
- Academy of Fitness Jobs Board for an up-to-date list of vacancies in the fitness industry throughout Australia (just choose your location & click on any jobs of interest!)
- Academy of Fitness Optional Work Experience Placements held regularly with our awesome fitness partners – designed to further educate & bridge the gap for our job-seeking graduates.
- Nationally Accredited SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness.
- Complete your theory work online.
- Complete your practical assessment the way you want either online or face to face.
- Interest-free payment plan.
- Upfront payment.
- Study Loan.
- Self-paced study.
- Up to 12 months.
- Start anytime – no intakes!
- Complete the online enrolment form and take the first step toward changing your life.
- You will receive a confirmation call from our friendly staff to verify the details of your enrolment.
- You will receive an email providing all of your login details to begin studying straight away.
- Get studying!
Popular Course Packages
The most direct way to become a personal trainer
We’ve created a pathway that enables you to complete just the required pre-requisite units before completing the SIS40215 – Certificate IV in Fitness.
Less learning time in Certificate III in Fitness will Fast Track you into the exciting and rewarding fitness industry.
Want to become the ultimate personal trainer?
Gain the unfair advantage against your future competitors. Complete the Certificate III & IV in Fitness in the Ultimate Package and receive the PT Success Program FREE OF CHARGE.
We’ve bundled them together as a single package so you can get all the benefits at a lower cost.
Want to study health and fitness out of interest? Want to help out in your gym?
We have created this package for those wanting to grow their individual health and fitness skills and knowledge, and even help out in a gym, but not have to study to be a fully qualified Personal Trainer.
Flexible Payment Options